About the terms
Access to and use of 'mysparkleworld.com' in the UK
Users of the site may see some advertising on certain pages which is provided by Redan Publishing Ltd on the following terms:
1. By using mysparkleworld.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of mysparkleworld.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to the website.
2. Redan Publishing Ltd may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of mysparkleworld.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
Use of mysparkleworld.com
3. You agree to use mysparkleworld.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of mysparkleworld.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the website.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on mysparkleworld.com and all content located on the site shall remain vested in Redan Publishing Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use mysparkleworld.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any mysparkleworld.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the website content requires the prior written permission from Redan Publishing Ltd.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Sparkle World or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Redan Publishing Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Redan Publishing Ltd/Sparkle World or any other third party.
Contributions to mysparkleworld.com
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with mysparkleworld.com you agree to grant to Redan Publishing Ltd, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons). In certain circumstances Redan Publishing Ltd may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that Redan Publishing Ltd can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Redan permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with mysparkleworld.com.
11. If you do not want to grant mysparkleworld.com the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with mysparkleworld.com.
12. You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in mysparkleworld.com. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
13. Contributing material to mysparkleworld.com with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
14. You agree to submit to or share with mysparkleworld.com only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of the Redan Publishing Ltd or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
15. If you're under 16:
Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any mysparkleworld.com community.
Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
16. If you breach mysparkleworld.com rules:
If you fail to abide by the rules when taking part with mysparkleworld.com, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in mysparkleworld.com.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on mysparkleworld.com, and Redan Publishing Ltd considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Redan may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
Redan Publishing reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action, at any time, for any reason.
Links to other websites
17. Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
18. mysparkleworld.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Redan Publishing Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Redan excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Redan does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Redan is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Redan for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
19. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Redan's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Redan Publishing shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of mysparkleworld.com regardless of the form of action.
20. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
21. The failure or delay of Redan Publishing Ltd to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Redan's right to enforce that right.
22. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Redan Publishing Ltd
Suite 3 & 4 Canon Court East
Tel: (+44) (0)1743 364 433
Fax: (+44) (0) 1743 271 528